Friday, July 19, 2013

DIY: High waist jeans with bleach!


Hello my friends...
It has been long time since
my last post, sorry about that, 
but I had so much work and school exams and 
a lot of stuff i have to deal with...but I am here right now to continue my work on this blog. Today Im going to show how to Diy a pair of cute high waist jeans. Not simply jeans 
but printed with bleach.
So you dont have to spend money
 on buying fabric 
paint. 


What you need are:
~ a pair of old jeans
~ bleach you can find it in your bathroom
~ some stencil if you want to make writings
or shapes
~ you can use a stick or a pencil or a sponge 
to make polka dot jeans
(its all about what you 
want to create)

So let your imagination free and enjoy!

 1. Take you jeans and cut them to the length you want. Be careful, once you cut them, it cant be undone! 


 2. Fold it if you want, or you can go crazy by ripping them! ITS up to you!
3. Take you bleach!
 ...and your stencil or make one. 
4. Use a sponge to make the shape. 
BE CAREFUL! 
Use a small amount of bleach, 
because you can destroy your work by putting too much. Small amounts will let you correct those part were the "shape" (in my case the heart shape) isnt done perfectly.
Also you need to know that bleach is 
liquid so it can be dissolved easily. 
Use it  carefuly.
I will show later how my jeans turned out.
Hope you enjoyed this pictorial!
Feel free to comment below and 
let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Outstanding post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

    My web site - sale tory bur (http://what-is-is.blogspot.ca/2012/09/lancet-how-to-achieve-universal-health.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shorts are so cute.
    Bye, Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...