Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Diy corner

Hello everyone

As I was thinking for other Diys, my mind stopped in a thought. HEY I can also include Diys for decorating  homes! I have a passion for design since i was little and i thought i can create a mini section here in DIY IDEAS...Well ideas for decorating homes, Diy for wall arts, fabric and paper projects and everything else
 that can be reused or recycled making them fashionable at a low cost. Some people loves decorating everything only to find themselves in  peace with the environment. I am one of them. In these 4 last year i have changed 4 different apartments and houses and every year i had to use my imagination to turn those environments in pleasant places to stay. This is girls! Use your imagination for everything in everything, it will make you fill better! Soon this blog will be full of ideas and you can use them in the everyday life! BUT...there's a "BUT"...:P... come and follow me to get the latest DIYs!


...dont forget the giveaway

1 comment:

  1. What's up to every one, as I am genuinely eager of reading this weblog's post to
    be updated daily. It carries good data.
    Also see my web site - Asics Gel-Kinsei 2

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...