Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bow jeans



Months ago I saw a jeans with many bows, i really liked them because they are so unique. I think that they can be worn in this season as we dont know yet what season exactly is because the high and low temperatures. You can find these bow ripped denim leggings on eBay for 16$ (cheap :P). The point is reusing your old jeans ! It looks difficult, believe me is easy, what you will need most is patience and time!Hope you like it! :)





You will need:
  • a pair of old skinny  jeans 
  • scissors
  • needle and thread


 

Take the old jeans and mark them...



 

Cut with the scissors the marked place (be careful)


Create a bow and use a piece of jeans to make it

         


Use a needle with black thread and sew the back part



Here we have a bow



Do the same thing with the other bows till the final result

These are mine, will you do yours?

For any question leave a comment below or e-mail me at doityourselfideas@yahoo.com
 

2 comments:

  1. Uaaa ti i ke bere vete keto? Bravo! Me pelqekan shume,por une e di qe vete nuk i bej dot se s'me jepet fare per keto gjera :'(

    http://unitedcolorsofaulona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Po Aulona, me lodhen pak, por ia vlejten, dolen shume te bukura! te duhet pak durim me to! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...