I had been meaning to make a terrarium
for a while now, but I finally got to it last week. But what are terrarium if someone out there is asking.? The terrarium, or garden under glass, is a self-contained environment that produces its own climate.
Read below for the instructions.....
or whatever interesting glass container you have on hand
- Rocks, pebbles or recycled glass chunks
- Activated charcoal (sometimes called activated carbon)
- Potting soil appropriate for your plants
- Moss (optional)
- Figurines, sticks or decorative items (optional)
- Various small plants
- A scoop, spoon or shovel
substance through which light can pass.
2. There must be a large enough opening to allow for the emplacement of soil and plants.
4. The terrarium must be thoroughly cleaned before use (to prevent bacteria from growing)