Recently, i'm loving these ear muffs not only because they can keep me warm but because i find them so cute and fashionable as well...when i was in Greece, two years ago, i bought one but i was thinking making a furry ear muff is very easy than you might have imagined. All you need is little fur material, basic tools, creativity and some time....Read more for the instructions...
What you need:
- fur fabric or any other fabric you eant
- needle and thread
- Cut out your fabric pieces in any shape you want circles or heart shape. You will need one to cover the headband. You'll also need two circles that are about a 2 or 3 cm bigger than your ears.
- Sew your rectangle piece at 1cm seam allowance, trim excess, and flip inside out. Then, slide over your headband.
- Sew your two sets of circles, placing the right sides of fabric together. Leave an opening about 1 cm. Notch the seam allowance, making sure not to cut through the thread; then cut off excess.
- Flip inside out and press with an iron. Stuff with a tiny bit of cotton.
- Place the circles onto the ends on the headband with the fleece towards the inside: then sew it.
Unfortunately, I haven't take photos to show how i DIY them, but i will post them soon! I think following these instruction wont be difficult....
Dont forget the Giveaway....! :*****