I like bows and i think all the clothes which have
bow details are the cutest ever. So i thought I going to diy this bow shirt which i find very easy and on a really low budget. Read below for the tutorial... Hope you enjoyed it.
You will need:
- old shirt
- scissors or razor
- needle and thread
- Use your scissors or razor to cut the bottom hem off of your shirt
- You’ll need the material later....
- Put a piece of cardboard inside of the shirt, cut slits in the fabric with a razor. Make sure you cut the parts spaced from one another.
- Using the extra material, cut 5 cm long strips. You will use them to make bows by pinching the fabric in the middle ...then sew the strips...
- and this is the final result....
Send me a pic in twitter or the link below if you diy one...and dont forget the giveaway!